Sitting in my front of my computer screen,
I think of who I am as a writer.
This leads me to think of what kind of writer I was,
writing with purpose, but never a defined process.
Completely unorganized, but passionate,
enough so that I pulled the grades I needed.
The A's still look nice, but I have learned much more;
it takes more to write the way I want to be heard.
It takes attention to audience, to genre, to context,
it takes the plan, composing, and reflection.
It takes DEDICATION to become a success at writing,
it takes a process- from start to finish.
All of this I have learned through ENC1102;
I have learned how to be a successful writer.
I am no longer writing with just purpose and passion,
but also writing with organization and a process.
I am a writer who writes what I want to,
with purpose, with passion, and with success.
No comments:
Post a Comment